Section 1 (This group is full): Thursdays 4/23, 4/30, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23
Section 2 (This group is accepting applications): Thursdays 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6
$1,200 for 12-sessions
Optional CE certificate for $65.
The goal of this group is to provide a safe, informative and confidential place for therapists and other practitioners to discuss their clinical work in psychedelic integration. This group will meet weekly for 12 weeks, and will keep the same members for the 12 week period. We will be learning the principles of Psychedelic Integration and methods for working with psychedelic experiences into ongoing psychotherapies. Members will be asked to present case material from their own practices once or twice during the group, and guided discussion will be encouraged. This group will be a supportive environment with the same confidentiality parameters as a psychotherapy group, and invites personal sharing, but is not a venue for therapists to discuss underground work with psychedelics that they may have done as a therapist. The group is open to practicing clinicians of all persuasions, but will emphasize psychological and psychodynamic perspectives, including discussions of transference and countertransference. We are asking CCG members to commit 12 week's participation upon registration; it is not a drop-in group.
This group is by application only, Please click here to apply.
At the end of the program, participants will be better able to...
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health Professionals
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
• For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Elizabeth Nielson, email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.