An on-demand program that teaches a theoretically grounded methodology for ketamine-assisted psychotherapy.
Dr. Casey Paleos
Dr. Jeffrey Guss
Dr. Elizabeth Nielson
Dr. Ingmar Gorman
$375 Course Bundel
$250 with prior registration for Introduction to Ketamine for Mental Health)
- Analyze factors of ‘set and setting’ as they relate to a) physical features of a dosing environment; b) therapist gender identity; c) the role of race, culture, and ethnicity; and d) early sexual, physical, and/or emotional abuse histories.
- List current evidence-based practices for use of therapeutic ketamine to optimize safe, effective, and ethical ketamine administration and dosing.
- Prepare a plan to help patients navigate a range of treatment outcomes, including those related to disappointment and/or sudden wellness.
- Describe the current clinical research on ketamine’s safety, efficacy, clinical indications, and contraindications.
- List current evidence-based practices for use of set and setting to optimize safe, effective, and ethical ketamine administration and dosing.
- Take this course and receive a credit toward our live-online KAP courses.
information for medical professionals and about CEs
Other Upcoming Courses
Understanding Ketamine Summer 2022 | Online
Learn principles for screening and preparing patients for ketamine treatment, and integrating the insights generated from these experiences.
Jul 9, 2022 - Jul 10, 2022
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Dr. Casey Paleos, Xiaojue Hu, MD, Haya Al-Hejailan, MSc
Integrating Psychedelics with Evidence-Based Therapy Reading and Study Group Fall 2022
This 12-week course is a diverse and challenging set of readings aimed toward deepening each student’s understanding of evidence based therapies and their application in psychedelic therapy.
Aug 8, 2022 - Nov 7, 2022
3:30 - 5:00 PM EDT
Dr. Alan Davis
Poetry, Symbols, and Story in Psychedelic Therapy | Fall 2022
Tap into the poetic. A 12-week experiential course for those interested in the use of poetry therapy in psychedelic integration with individuals and groups.
Sep 12, 2022 - Nov 28, 2022
12:00 PM -1:30 PM EDT
Jayne Gumpel, LCSW, Julia King Olivier, MD
Psychedelic Integration: Experiential Training Retreat for Clinicians | Stony Point, NY 2022
A contemplative practice retreat for clinician to experience the therapeutic use and integration of non-ordinary states of consciousness.
Oct 25, 2022 - Oct 30, 2022
Tuesday 10/25 Evening - Sunday 10/30 at noon
Dr. Elizabeth Nielson, Leah Gooch, Ed.M, 500RYT, David Gumpel, MA, Andrew Rose