Fluence’s foundational course is designed for those who want to learn about Psychedelic Harm Reduction and Integration clinical practice.
Dates & Times
- Discuss the historical justifications for psychedelic clinical research
- Describe key theoretical approaches to psychedelic-assisted therapy
- Discuss the state of psychedelic clinical research, rescheduling efforts, and how psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy works with clients
- Compare psychedelic integration psychotherapy to integration in peer and shamanic settings
- Assess clients for key “red flags” that indicate someone should seek specialized psychiatric care after a psychedelic experience
- Utilize principles of psychedelic-assisted therapy in a basic/initial assessment of clients who report psychedelic use
- List contraindications and discuss high risk cases of individuals who are contemplating psychedelic use
- Describe the role of the therapist in an individual's integration psychotherapy process
- Registration includes access to our online classroom, course handouts, and private course discussion board. All attendees may opt to be added to our professional community email list of over 900 professionals who have completed this (or similar) courses with us.