A workshop in Psychotherapeutic Touchtm for Integrative Psychedelic Professionals
Sabrina Santa Clara, LPC, R-DMT, C-IFST, RYT
Dates & Times
Live / Online
$175 or Free with KAP or PHRI Certificate Program Enrollment - if enrolled you will receive a discount code to use at checkout (Includes 4 hours of APA CE and NYSED CE for Psychologists, LMHC, and Social Workers)
- Identify the ethical guidelines on the use of touch in psychotherapy from your state licensing boards
- Discuss the clinical arguments for the use of touch in psychotherapy,
- And the absence of touch in psychotherapy
- Demonstrate multiple self-awareness practices for understanding the impact of clinicians unprocessed touch history on their clients
- Describe key considerations to identify in clinical assessments for the use of touch in therapy
- Demonstrate with clarity the basic communication skills related to providing psychotherapeutic touch and obtaining consent
- List the basic components and critical nature of touch refusal training
- Explain consent of touch for the client and clinician, as it pertains to people in Non-ordinary States of Consciousness
information for medical professionals and about CEs
Other Dates for this Course
Nov 30, 2022
5:30-8 PM PST
Dr. Elizabeth Nielson, Victor Cabral, MSW, LSW, CCTP-I, Brian Pilecki, PhD, Michael Kuntz
Other Upcoming Courses
Understanding Ketamine, Winter 2022 | Online
Learn principles for screening and preparing patients for ketamine treatment, and integrating the insights generated from these experiences.
Dec 10, 2022 - Dec 11, 2022
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Chantelle Thomas, PhD, Xiaojue Hu, MD
KAP Theory and Methodology, Winter 2023 | Online
A 12-week hybrid course with self-paced materials and weekly live-online meetings that teaches a theoretically grounded methodology for Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP).
Jan 19, 2023 - Apr 6, 2023
Thursdays, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Rebecca Kronman, LCSW
Integrating Psychedelics with Evidence-Based Therapy, Winter 2023 | Online
This 12-week reading and study group is a diverse and challenging set of readings aimed toward deepening each student’s understanding of evidence based therapies and their application in psychedelic therapy.
Jan 23, 2023 - Apr 17, 2023
Mondays, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Alan Davis, PhD
Integration Essentials, Winter 2023 | Online
A 12-week Reading and Study Group for therapists and healthcare providers.
Jan 24, 2023 - Apr 18, 2023
Tuesdays, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for Psychedelic Therapists | Winter 2023
The classic MBSR course, specially tailored for psychedelic therapists.
Jan 25, 2023 - Mar 15, 2023
Wednesdays, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
David Gumpel, MA
Analytic Explorations in Psychedelic Therapy, Winter 2023 | Online
This 12-week course will focus on the application of psychoanalytic concepts and theory to psychedelic therapy.
Jan 25, 2023 - Apr 12, 2023
Wednesdays, 10:00 - 11:30 AM ET
Dr. Lawrence Fischman, Jeffrey Guss, MD
Psychedelics and Psychoanalysis, Winter 2023 | Online
This Reading & Study Group uses contemporary and historical sources to teach the numerous ways psychoanalysis and psychedelics have been, and are, involved with one another.
Jan 26, 2023 - Apr 13, 2023
Thursdays, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
Jeffrey Guss, MD
Buddhism and Psychedelic Therapy | Winter 2023
This course bridges the vast knowledge and wisdom of Buddhist contemplative practice traditions to the emerging field of psychedelic-assisted therapy.
Feb 15, 2023 - May 11, 2023
Wednesdays, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
David Gumpel, MA, Adi Flesher, M.Ed, LP