Live online 6 day intensive training
Over 20 hours of on-demand video content
Real case demonstration videos
Access to rich community of peer practitioners
This program is offered in collaboration with MAPS PBC. Our immersion course consists of live presentations, video case presentations, enriching discussions, scenario-based learning, self-reflection, small group, dyad activities, online coursework, and creative projects. The live education component is led by educators who have worked on our MDMA-assisted therapy clinical trials and provides a container for discussion, in-depth inquiry, experiential learning, and personal growth.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental processes and concepts underlying investigational MDMA-assisted therapy
- Consider the role of identity and culture in therapeutic alliance and trauma processing
- Translate the concepts of inner healing intelligence and inner-directed therapeutic approach to their work with clients
- Strengthen the therapeutic alliance with clients
- Engage in personal growth practices that enable grounding, self-care, and sustainability
- Engage with a growing network of MDMA-assisted therapy informed professionals through continuing educational opportunities, community building, and opportunities for scientific discussion
Please note this is not a certification course to deliver MDMA-assisted therapy. There are currently no certification standards for any psychedelic-assisted therapy given the investigational status of this modality, which has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any regulatory authority. There are no guarantees about the approval of MAPS PBC’s New Drug Application for MDMA-assisted therapy to the FDA or the specific certification requirements for healthcare providers should this be approved. Given the uncertainty of the regulatory process and timeline, there may be a significant delay and no guarantee of opportunities to practice MDMA-assisted therapy in clinical practice.