An in-depth look at the pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacogenomics, and neuroscience of psychedelics.
Dr. Kelan Thomas
Dates & Times
This course will skip 9/26/22, 10/3/22, and 10/10/22
Live / Online
$1,200 for 12-sessions, includes 15 hours of APA CE and NYSED CE for Psychologists, LMHC, and Social Workers
- Describe pharmacokinetic properties of psilocybin to predict potential drug interactions and adverse effects
- Describe pharmacokinetic properties of ayahuasca to predict potential drug interactions and adverse effects
- Describe pharmacokinetic properties of MDMA to predict potential drug interactions and adverse effects
- Describe pharmacokinetic properties of ketamine to predict potential drug interactions and adverse effects
- Explain how the pharmacodynamics of psilocybin affects clinical and serological biomarkers
- Explain how the pharmacodynamics of ayahuasca affects clinical and serological biomarkers
- Explain how the pharmacodynamics of MDMA affects clinical and serological biomarkers
- Explain how the pharmacodynamics of ketamine affects clinical and serological biomarkers
- Discuss the effects of psilocybin on neural network function
- Discuss the effects of ayahuasca on neural network function
- Discuss the effects of MDMA on neural network function
- Discuss the effects of ketamine on neural network function
- Registration includes access to our online classroom, course handouts, and private course discussion board. All attendees may opt to be added to our professional community email list of over 900 professionals who have completed this (or similar) courses with us.
information for medical professionals and about CEs
Other Upcoming Courses
Integrating Psychedelics with Evidence-Based Therapy Reading and Study Group Fall 2022
This 12-week course is a diverse and challenging set of readings aimed toward deepening each student’s understanding of evidence based therapies and their application in psychedelic therapy.
Aug 8, 2022 - Nov 7, 2022
3:30 - 5:00 PM EDT
Dr. Alan Davis
Poetry, Symbols, and Story in Psychedelic Therapy | Fall 2022
Tap into the poetic. A 12-week experiential course for those interested in the use of poetry therapy in psychedelic integration with individuals and groups.
Sep 12, 2022 - Nov 28, 2022
12:00 PM -1:30 PM EDT
Jayne Gumpel, LCSW, Julia King Olivier, MD
KAP Focused Clinical Consultation Group, Fall 2022 | Online
Group provides a safe, informative, and supportive place for therapists to discuss their clinical work with Ketamine.
Sep 13, 2022 - Nov 29, 2022
Tuesdays 1pm - 2:30pm EDT
Dr. Shari Taylor
Theoretical Foundations of Psychedelic Therapy, Fall 2022 | Online
A Reading & Study Group focusing on various psychological concepts central to psychedelic therapy.
Sep 20, 2022 - Dec 6, 2022
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Haya Al-Hejailan, MSc
Integration Essentials, Fall 2022 | Online
A 12-week Reading and Study Group for therapists and healthcare providers.
Oct 5, 2022 - Dec 21, 2022
Wednesdays 10:30am - 12:00pm EDT
Joseph McCowan, PsyD
Psychedelic Integration: Experiential Training Retreat for Clinicians | Stony Point, NY 2022
A contemplative practice retreat for clinician to experience the therapeutic use and integration of non-ordinary states of consciousness.
Oct 25, 2022 - Oct 30, 2022
Tuesday 10/25 Evening - Sunday 10/30 at noon
Dr. Elizabeth Nielson, Leah Gooch, Ed.M, 500RYT, David Gumpel, MA, Andrew Rose