Learn principles for screening and preparing patients for ketamine treatment, and integrating the insights generated from these experiences.
Dates & Times
- Describe the concepts of Drug Assisted Therapy to their clients
- Describe how ketamine fits into treatment plans for depressive disorders
- Apply and Integrate ketamine into their existing frameworks for managing clients with depressive disorders
- Describe the current understandings of ketamine antidepressant mechanisms
- Describe clients that might be appropriate for ketamine infusion therapy
- Describe clients that might NOT be appropriate for ketamine infusion therapy
- List the legal and practical hurdles in accessing this treatment for their clients
- List the differences between the medical and recreational use of ketamine
- Plan how to psychologically prepare their clients for the ketamine sessions
- Prepare their clients in integrating the experiences from the ketamine sessions into their larger psychotherapeutic goals
- Demonstrate specific psychotherapeutic techniques to maximize behavioral and cognitive changes during the neuroplastic windows opened by ketamine
- Describe how ketamine could play a long term role in mental healthcare
- Registration includes access to our online classroom, course handouts, and private course discussion board. All attendees may opt to be added to our professional community email list of about 1,000 professionals who have completed this (or similar) courses with us.