tracking pixel

Certificate Program FAQs

All Fluence courses are online – either live on Zoom or self-paced.

Generally speaking, yes, participants are expected to be independently licensed and able to practice psychotherapy within their scope of practice, or track to obtain licensure. Fluence will not review everyone’s scope of practice in their particular jurisdiction. If you are applying we are asking you to inform us of your license. You are responsible for determining that you are practicing within your scope of practice.

For the Psilocybin-assisted Therapy Certificate: No, however program participants are required to have prior training and experience practicing psychotherapy or related health care services in the field of mental health or addiction treatment. Participants may be currently or formerly licensed (retired) psychotherapists, social workers, counselors, or other similar professions.

Yes. Students must apply through our Diversity Fund. Awarded scholarships will be applied to tuition expenses and will not cover travel or lodging for our in person programs. Scholarship requests must be submitted and processed before program enrollment, we do not process scholarship requests retroactively.

The courses associated with our advanced certificates (PHRI , KAP, MDMA) are only for program participants. Our Psychedelic Therapy and Integration (PTI) certificate program includes some on-demand content that can be purchased separately in our “Psychedelic Integration: Premise & Promise” and our “Introduction to Psilocybin-Assisted Therapy” on-demand bundles.

Yes Fluence is able to provide a limited amount of partial scholarships for many of our offerings through our Diversity Fund. Scholarships funds are prioritized for practicing mental health professionals in regards to diversity considerations, financial need, professional background and experience. Please follow the instructions to apply on our scholarship application here.